Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA GENE!


Note from Lily's mom - Today my Grandpa Gene would be 100 years old if he were still alive. He only knew Lily for a very short time. Right after my Granpma Beth died Grandpa Gene gave me some money. He said that Grandma had set aside money for all her grandkids and we were to get something that we wanted. Well I had wanted a dining room table forever, and everyone thought that is what I was going to get. Instead I used the money as part of the adoption fee for Lily.
We don't use a dining room table anyway.

Happy Birthday Grandpa! I love you!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Happy 4th to you all! What a beautiful way to use the money, who needs a dining room table when you can have a Lilly. Much more fun!

Cammie Heflin said...

That's what I would do with a chunk of money! I'm ready to adopt another one but the funds just aren't there yet!