Monday, July 27, 2009

AND THE WINNERS ARE!

Everything Lily - Michele
Blankie, Bears & Boys - Kristen
Barbie Holiday - Shannon
Barbie Spring - Lauriann
Compotes - Amy O
Blue Yonder Tee - Lauriann
Vinyl Explanations - Rania
Cards - Adele
Frame - Cheryl
T21 Afghan - Kim
Candlesticks - Ashley
Bracelet - Cathy
SammyTells - Julie
Treasurer Box - Mary
Lisa Leonard - Stephanie
Quilt - Bonnie
Thanksgiving Point - Jeana
Sand Hollow - Carson

Congratulations to all of you! I will be sending you an email and putting these items in the mail. Thank you so much for being part of Lily's 10th Birthday and helping out Jaxson and Parker

9 comments:

Lacey said...

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the donations, Jaxsons mommy

Jeana said...

Thank you for such a fun time with the raffle and all the give aways! Wayne was floored when I told him what I've won, golf is his passion - and I've even got a set of my own clubs and its time I get back into it. Thanks Lily, you made Kaelyn's Daddy VERY happy today :)

stephanie said...

I am so excited to win that necklace. It's so perfect. I always thought God sent us Emmie to get us to heaven, and with my Aunts recent passing it made my day!!

Kim said...

I am so happy I won the t21 blanket. It is something Mattie will always cherish. But most of all I am happy that the true winners are Jaxson and Parker!

Tammy said...

How amazing you all are!

Thank you so very much.

Kristin said...

Thank you!!!!!

Lauriann said...

Thank you Suzie & Lily for taking the time to do such a special and fun raffle especially for a good cause.
Mickelli was very excited when I told her we won the barbies and the blue yonder tee shirt .

Sophia said...

Congrats to everyone who won! I'm so happy that my mom one that beutiful necklace!

Sophia said...

Hey Lily! I didn't know what else to do so I came here to your blog. I love coming to your blog!