Tuesday, June 9, 2009

THE 5TH DAY JESUS PUT FISH IN THE WATER








Last night we had Family Home Evening. We talked about Jesus creating the world. He created the moon, the sun, the trees, the animals, and he created Adam and Eve. For dinner mom made fish sticks and we had apple pie for dessert! We went to The Living Planet Aquarium and saw lots of fish. I liked it. The fish were cool. We saw eels. The button shocked you! (note from mom - next to the eel there is a display set up and when you touch it you get shocked, like you would from an eel)
I touched the tail of a stingray! I liked it. We saw seahorses. We saw jellyfish. We saw clown fish like in Nemo. That was cute! That's it.

4 comments:

Ria said...

You have very cool photos of your trip to the aquarium. I love aquariums. It's so much fun to be able to touch the fish too. Thanks for sharing your wonderful day with us!

Lacey said...

I really need to take my boys there now that they moved it.

stephanie said...

I'm glad to see you made it to the museum. I guess dad got to do his job, lol! Looks like a great day.

stephanie said...

Not museum, I meant aquarium, oops