Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lilyisms - The Truth Prevails


Oh my Lily, how I love her!

Last week we went to see her orthodontist. We had missed her last appointment because of all the accidents we had. As I was telling the doctor what had happened he noticed the bruise on my leg. Lily just had to get in n the conversation - her remark... "My mom has hair on her legs!" At least I didn't have a booger in my nose like last time!

Sunday Lily had her Special Needs Primary Program. She was on the stage and every time she saw someone walk in that she knew she would run off the stage and give them a hug. But, going back up on the stage there was a ritual she would do. Her hands started waving around her body, then her hands would come down in front of her like she was in prayer. I thought okay, she's calming herself. It was my nephew, Grant, that caught on that she was doing what Sharpay, from High School Musical, does before a performance!

Sunday was also the day that Tim had his Eagle Court of Honor. Lily got upset with one person because he was not at her program which was right before. He told her he hadn't been invited (he had been) but, anyway... Lily's old primary president spoke up and said "I wasn't invited either" Lily looked right at her and said "well, I didn't want you there" I should tell you that Lily and her primary president have always had a fun, teasing relationship, but I was still just a little embarrassed, and maybe a little jealous that I can't be so forward sometimes ;-)


5 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOL!!!! she is a crack up!

Lacey said...

I love how they just say whats on their minds. They say what we are to afraid to say.

Leslie M. said...

Pete and I love to read your stories. Keep it up and you go girl!

Scarehaircare said...

Brrrrr!Brrrrrr! Mah! MAH! (in my very best Sharpay imitation)

Lily, you just warm my heart. I wish I could have seen your primary program. I"ll bet you were great.

Tammy and Parker said...

Ah! How great it would have been to have seen that Primary program!

I was so glad to hear that Goldsmiths was able to share some of those pearls with the UDSF!