Thursday, May 28, 2009

LILYISMS - I WARNED YOU!


I have told my boys thousands of times they had better be careful about what they say and do around Lily because she will repeat, SAY, and do what they say and do.

So last night we were at one of Henry's volleyball games. He plays for the University of Utah.
Lily quickly latched on to the two cutest girls there and had them in her trance for the rest of the evening telling them all about herself, her animals, and her brothers, especially Henry because he was right there.

While Henry was bent over waiting for the next play, Lily remembered something he had done in those shorts one day. He had mooned her...

She told the girls in full detail about the incident and she went on to tell them how disgusting and gross it was! She used her expressive rolling eyes and flipping of the head and hair to tell the story, and she used her expressive hands, throwing them up in the air - "like duh whats a girl to do!"

Maybe he'll think next time, but then again maybe not.

6 comments:

COOLWHIP said...

I think that should bring you satisfaction. One of those "I told you so" moments every parent waits for!.
We're still in the 'watch what you do in front of Eva' stage. I wondered where she picked up jumping on the couch, and scooting the chair over to the sink.
I have been trying to get a hold of kathy, is she still around?

Tausha said...

That is hilarious!!!!! I will have to remember that for when Sam starts to get older.

Lacey said...

I don't think boys ever think before they talk. No they don't. Ha Ha

Kim said...

Hee! Hee! Aren't sisters great!!

Janine said...

Hi! YOU WON the Edy's/Dreyer's contest on my blog! But I need your email to send to the rep! Also - in your comment you said you were entering for Parker which I think is really great. So, secretly I was hoping one of you would win!
email me: scarytwins at yahoo

Shawndi84 said...

Ha!! He should think before he does things, huh Lily!?

I love Lilyisms!