Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MY STUFF



I saw the Jazz Bear at school. It was so much fun!

I went to Skyler's birthday party. I love Skyler. I want to marry him. His party was at bowling. I win! We played games at his party. We ate pizza at his party and had a drink. We had cake.

I was in a talent show. The talent show was so great! I sang. I sing "I am a Child of God" I did good. I didn't want mom to help. The talent show was for Special Needs Primary and Mutual. I like Special Needs Primary. Eliza played the piano for me. Eliza is nice and cute. She likes me. I like singing. I like to dance. I like to play.

That's it.

Note from Lily's mom - Coming up with the title was a little difficult today. I asked Lily what she wanted to call this and gave her several options. She said "My Stuff" so I repeated her to confirm asking "My Stuff?" Lily came back with a "No my stuff, not your stuff!"

0 comments: