Thursday, February 12, 2009

FILMING SOMETHING


Yesterday mom and I were filming. I don't know what we were making. It was fun there. I switched names with a girl. My name is Lois now. I got to play myself. There was a camera and a microphone and a light. The man was so cool, he was my dad. That's it.

Note from mom - Lily and I were asked by the Utah Parent Center to take part in updating their IEP training video. This video is about 30 - 40 minutes long, helping to educate parents in the IEP process, and is used in both Utah and New Mexico. Marty Blair is the head of the project and also played the part of Lily's dad and my hubby. Lily wasn't to sure about Marty at first, she already has a dad. I did talk her into letting him put his arm around the back of her chair though. Fun day!

3 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Cool. You are a star.

Kim said...

That is so cool you were in a video!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Oh cool! Way to educate!