Friday, January 9, 2009

ICE SKATING!




Today my friends and moms went ice skating. These friends are from my neighborhood and church. At first I didn't like it. Then my friends took me around and I liked it! Ice skating is fun. I kinda liked the food, it was a little creepy (note from mom - carrots, broccoli, orange slices, you know - good things). I got cold. I would go again.

(Note from mom - This was a mother and daughter church activity. The first time going around it was Lily and myself with Lily holding on to the sides of the wall. One of our friends came around and asked Lily if she was having fun... Lily's response "Yes, I hate ice skating!" Once the girls grabbed her and took her around she had a great time!)

5 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

WTG, Lily! Its great to try new things, even if its hard at first.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How fun! I've never been ice skating before!!! Kennedy loves the music on your blog! :)

Terri said...

My daughter is the same way. I have to move away or look disapproving, THEN the fun starts. makes me laugh--and we love the HSM music at our house too!

Andrea Sheets said...

She is so cute! Let's go again. Hannah was sad that she missed it! I think it made it even more memorable for the girls with their friend Lily.

Tracey said...

Looks like a great time! I am not so good at ice skating at all but it sure is fun!