Friday, January 16, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!

Josh, mom and me went to High School Muscial 3 today. It was good! It was fun! I kept standing up, because I liked it and I wanted to sing and dance. It was cool! It's awesome. My favorite part was them kissing together! The singing and dancing was cool! The next part I liked was the dancing. I like to dance. I made up a song on the way home, I sound just like them! I want to buy the video. I've been in East High before. I knew where they were dancing on the red stairs! That's it.

4 comments:

Jaxsons Fight said...

Of course, I want to make it big, for everyone to know about it. Thanks

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Lily, hey I sang a song from High School Musical 3 last night at my music therapy show. I love that movie.

Kim said...

So Cool! My girls would be so jealous! Glad you had a great time!

Tracey said...

Sounds like a great time!