Sunday, October 26, 2008

GET IT DOWN - DAY 23 - 26

Well I gave the "Get it Down" a good effort, but family emergencies come before blogging. My family needs me more than ever right now, so I will try and get to Lily's blog when I can. Lily received an award and was tagged while we were away so I will deal with those now.

Tracey from 4 My 3 Suns gave Lily an award.
I looked up proximidade and it means "neighborhood" so I will pass this on to my neighborhood of bloggers who have someone in their life with Down syndrome. If you receive this award you need to post the following:
Post the following message on your blog:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.

Please give more attention to these writers!

Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Because I want to bring attention to the fact that October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month, I am nominating all Blogs that love someone with Down Syndrome.
Please visit their blogs. Each person has a unique life just as we "typical" folks do.
Enjoy...
Nominees are:

K&K - Enjoy the Journey

The Armantrout Family Blog

Life and Times with Staci and Jethro

Ryley's Gift

My Cool Family

Justin and Karen Gundry

Joe Miller "Pete"

The Seal Bark

2 comments:

Lauriann said...

thanks for the award lots of hugs to you and lily ....

K&K said...

thanks for the award. I hope things are ok with you all!