Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GET IT DOWN - DAY 22 & Photo Day

1st time Lily was fed with a bottle at 2-1/2 months

Lily's first time at church - notice the matching outfits!

To An Adopted

Carolyn Lynn Pearson

I
Did not plant you,
True,
But when
The season is done -
When the alternate
Prayers to sun
And rain
Are counted -
When the pain
Of weeding
And the pride
Of watching
Are through -

Then
I will hold you
High,
A shining sheaf
Above the thousand
Seeds grown wild.
Not my planting,
But by heaven
My harvest -
My own child.


5 Minutes for Special Needs

Wordless Wednesday

10 comments:

CrackerJacks said...

So cute! I love the matching outfits for church!

Mommyto2 said...

So precious!

Bobbie said...

Aw, Love the pics :) You can view my WW HERE
~Bobbie

Frogs' mom said...

What a sweet girl! I love the matching outfits :0)

Joanne said...

Congratualtions! I found you through WW...

My husband adopted my two children, so this poem is beautiful to me.

Your little one is a true blessing from God, but I am sure you already know that...

jennifer hulet said...

How sweet! Love the poem.

Lauriann said...

Cute pictures !

Jenn said...

Aw, so sweet. Love the outfits.

My name is Sarah said...

very cute. I love the matching outfits. My mom and I used to do that too.

Kim said...

Love the matching outfits. I'd do the same for my girls and their dolls too.

You've been tagged. Go check out my blog.