Monday, October 13, 2008

GET IT DOWN - DAY 13

In fourteen hundred ninety-two Columbus sailed the ocean blue.


I learned in school today. I learned math. I did reading. We went to recess. We ate lunch, but I didn't eat. Mom - why? Because I wanted to hang out with my friends. Mom- Lily did you eat lunch? Yes I did. Mom- So what did you eat? Hotdog, salad and dressing, apple and a cookie. We made a ship. Columbus is cool. We read books about him, we watched a movie. I got all green on my home note. That's it.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Too cute, Lily!

Childlife said...

What a lovely job you did on your boat, Lily! I'm so very glad you joined us this week for Magic Marker Monday and I hope I get to see more of your beautiful artwork next week too!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN