Sunday, October 12, 2008

GET IT DOWN - DAY 12

Lily and Dad

It's Sunday and I'm reading lots of blogs of what people are grateful for. So I will write why I am grateful for Down syndrome.

1. Ds has opened my world to learning.
2. Ds has opened my world to acceptance.
3. Ds has opened my world to patience.
4. Ds has opened my world to new friends.
5. Ds has opened my world to exploring.
6. Ds has opened my world to getting out of my box.
7. Ds has opened my world to understanding.
8. Ds has opened my world to trying just a little harder.
9. Ds has opened my world into pure joy.
10. If it weren't for Ds I wouldn't have Lily.

2 comments:

Shawndi84 said...

That is all so true! I was just thinking of how cool it is to have all of these great people to talk to and share funny stories with.. all of who we would never even know if it weren't for Down syndrome!

Adrienne Urvina said...

I love your blog. It is such a great blog to come to for a great pick-me up!! I too agree in my 8 short months of having Annika my whole world has changed for the better. New friends and outlook on life.