Friday, October 10, 2008

GET IT DOWN - DAY 10

Lily on her baptism day with Grandpa Pat & Dad

I have found this amazing place that I love to take Lily, it is her Special Needs Primary. She goes every Tuesday. The spirit in that room is amazing. It is so relaxing to me. I sit in the back of the room and watch these beautiful individuals, with all different disabilities, ranging in age from 8 on up and I just soak up their goodness. Of course Lily doesn't want me to be there, it is her time, so I try to stay for just opening exercises. Just to fill my cup a little.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi,
I've heard about Special Needs Primary but I was wondering how to find out more about it. I am the Primary President in our ward so do you think I should ask the Stake Leaders about it? I know my Myah would love it and I'm sure the spirit would be incredible.

I love the picture of her on her baptism day. This may sound silly, but did you get to choose if she was baptized or not? Do you know what I mean? Myah is 6 now but I was curious about her baptism. Let me know! Great post!

Tausha said...

Lily looks beautiful on her baptism day. It was so sweet to see that. I have ths same two questions....How do you find out more about Special needs primary? Also, Did you get to choose if if she was baptized or not? You saw the pictures of Sam's blessing day, it was incredible.