Sunday, August 17, 2008

THE WEDDING

Marissa, Dallas, and Lily

Aly and Lily

We went to Idaho. Someone got married. It was nice. Her dress was cute. Dallas is nice. He's handsome! I like him. I am going to marry Sklyer. My wedding will be cute. My flowers will be white and purple like her's. I will have white cake. We will dance at my wedding. We will dance to Hannah Montana. I will get a dog for a wedding present. I will get a baby doll. We won't go on a honeymoon. I will tell Skyler what to do after we get married. We will live here with my brother Tim, mom and dad, Henry, the dog, a bird, Kenny, Carrie and Sarah (Skyler's sisters), his mom and dad, Skyler's dog, that's probably it.

Our dear friend's son and my 4th son, Dallas, (I claim him and his sister, Aly as mine), got married to Marissa this weekend. We drove up to Boise to attend the wedding. It was fast, but I'm glad we were able to go! Lily loved the dress, flowers, and cake.

3 comments:

rickismom said...

Thought I'd let you know that your music makes listening to your videos rather hard.

Lily said...

I don't think about the music and her videosplaying together!

I always just turn her music down. Since I am on here almost everyday I get enough of Oklahoma! We also watch the movie :-)

Scarehaircare said...

Wait......you drove all the way to Boise AND DIDN'T COME VISIT ME?!

*pout* I even had a guest bedroom all set up just waiting for you....