Monday, August 25, 2008

SCHOOL





I got up early. The bus picked me up - (mom - at 7:30a.m.). I was the only one on the bus. Ying Ying is my bus driver. She didn't talk to me. I like my class! Steven Moffat is there. He was in my class last year. I made lots of friends. Annie is in my class. Maybe tomorrow she can come to my house. I don't know I'll have to ask her mom. We worked on papers today. My teacher is Miss Ralph, three teachers Miss K and Miss Karen. I'm excited to go back to school tomorrow. Okay, that's probably it.

3 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Wow a whole bus all to yourself! Glad your enjoying school!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I love your pink backpack! Will you always have the bus to yourself??

Connie said...

Lily, looks like you has a great time at school. Thank you for commenting on our blog about Brooklyn. You are beautiful also!

Thanks again,
Connie (Brooklyn's Mom)