Thursday, August 14, 2008

NEW AWARD!


I got a new award! I got the award from Amy at A Redeemed Sheep. I like the picture of her sheep. I want one for my backyard! It's cute, it's fun, it's playful! I think my dad will let me have one!!

Here are the rules for the awards!
Put the logo on your blog
Link to the person you received your award from
Nominate at least 7 other blogs
Put links to those blogs on your site
Leave messages on the blogs you've nominated

My mom and I want to give Tarek at Cecilia Mora and Tarek because I like their blog and Tarek is cute!!!

We gave one to Bree at K & K Enjoy the Journey because mom thinks Bree and her sisters are darling, darling cute!

Riley from Riley's Gift gets one. Riley's cute, but I don't want my mom to hug and kiss him.
(note from Lily's mom - Lily is just a little jealous of Riley. I tend to hug and snuggle with him a little too much when I see him. I asked if I could bring him home one day - she was not thrilled!)

Kenley at WyoMoores because she is my friend.

We can't keep Will at The Armantrount Family Blog but he is cute and they went to the Living Planet Aquarium! I liked going to the aquarium too!

Aiden from A is for Aiden gets one because their Wizard of Oz video is "adorable!"

Heidi Mae from Justin & Karen Gundry gets and award because she has funny pictures! She is awesome!

1 comments:

Debbie Yost said...

Congratulations on the award!