Friday, August 22, 2008

Lily - The Jerk Theory - Ability T.V. - New Zealand






Lily, Jeff, and I just wrapped an afternoon of filming for a television show that airs in New Zealand! This T.V. show focuses on individuals with all types of disabilities. They came to Utah to follow a story of a man who is a double amputee who was racing at the Bonneville Salt Flats and thought they would throw in Lily while they were here. They found her on You Tube – thanks Abe for her audition tapes!!!!

I don’t know how long before it will air, but while you are all waiting for it check out their site http://www.disabilitytv.com/ They have some great stories on there!!!

I have attached pictures of her with Wayne and Greg, her new friends. Well, I should say fiancé since she is now going to marry Greg. Also, a few pictures she took of herself while she was waiting for me to get done with my part of the interview. She got a little bored and tired by the end of the day.

We’ll keep you posted!


3 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

Mr. Wonderful's family is from NZ. Woo-hoo Lily! I'm excited to see the movie.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on going international!!!

Stephanie said...

It isn't a song we play much in this house. Growing up, in the elementary schools, we had to sing it every day.

Does Lily have any Oklahoma keepsakes?