Tuesday, August 19, 2008

LAGOON DAY!

me and my friends, Kristen, Danielle, Dustin, Von and Dawn
me and Kristen
me and my brother Henry

Von kissed Henry's girlfriend, Brynn!


So Fun! My friends were there too! We played! We went on rides. So hot. We got wet. I liked the white roller coaster, so fun! I didn't like the spider, it's not good. Next time I'll ride it when I get bigger...I'm not bigger yet. I didn't like the haunted house either! We hide! I like the snake ride, we got wet, we got splashed! I spent the day with Dawn, Henry and Brynn, my friends. I like it a lot! I like Lagoon! Lagoon Time! Mom didn't let me dance at the talent show! Next time I will dance by myself! That's probably it

Note from mom - it was the UDSF Lagoon Day yesterday to see more pictures go to http://photobucket.com/UDSFphotos

1 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you had a great summer time fun with your friends!!! I love water rides!