Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

They don't even eat spinach!


I don't believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.
~Maya Angelou
Note from Lily's mom - Our computer is sick so I am using a laptop and only have access to photos on the internet. We are using this one of Lily and her brother Kenny. She has a very special bond with each of her siblings.

5 comments:

Maisie said...

This is probably one of your favorite photos. I bet Lily really looks up to her big brother.

Carrie Craft said...

What a great picture!

Siblings are the best thing in the world - even when you can't stand the sight of them over breakfast. (Those who used to use the cereal box to block the view will understand.)

Thanks for visiting my site and telling me about Lily.

Hootin' Anni said...

I wouldn't touch spinach either...let Popeye have it.


My Wordless is shared, hope you can stop by if time allows!! Happy Wednesday.

onangelwings said...

How cute are they? Love it. Adorable brother/sister picture.

Cristine said...

What an awesome picture. You can tell that they have a great bond.