Thursday, May 22, 2008

THE CATWALK



We went to a building. Mom filled out a paper. They called my name, took my picture, and gave me a piece of paper. I had to read the paper. You go up on the stage and walk on it. They took my pictures. They asked if I was nervous I said no. I don't want to ride on an elephant! I had fun. That's it.

Note from Lily's mom - We went to open call at W Talent tonight. Lily walked the catwalk and did very well! When it came time for her to say her part she was not very interested anymore. She was suppose to say I'm going to Disneyworld this summer, but before I do anything I have to talk to Mickey. Sure, I want to ride Dumbo, but first I have to talk to the mouse. After coaxing her a little bit she got out the first part, but...she really doesn't want to ride Dumbo and she told them that! She then went back to walking the catwalk showing off just a touch for those waiting. At least for a minute they were distracted and laughing.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE the new look of your blog!!!

Stephanie said...

I like teh new site!! Very pretty

Scarehaircare said...

Way to strut your stuff, Lily!